The original church was evangelic and its building was purchased from Jan Stolcenberg in 1551. The building was converted into an evangelic chapel. In 1629, the church was reformed and on 4 May of the same year it was consecrated as a catholic church. The first priest was Father Leonard Leflat. The first pastor in the evangelic church was Elias Soheding from Most in 1608-1609. The current appearance of the church is the result of a reconstruction in July 1752. The church bells were cast by Gabriel Hilinger in German Saxony, in Freiberg town. Only one original bell is still on the top of the church tower.
Veškerý obsah stránek možno kopírovat jen se svolením OÚ Mikulov, -J-T- © 2005-2014